From. 생활

How to register your newborn child at the Philippine Embassy

언어설정 english



Present 4 copies of the following:

(submit an additional set if the child also wants to apply for a passport/travel document)

  • English Birth Certificate from the hospital
  • Parent’s Marriage Certificate authenticated by DFA/ Report of Marriage by the Embassy (if parents are married)
  • Passports of both parents
  •  Report of Birth Form pdf..png


* If parents are not married, and the child will bear father's surname, the father must accomplish Affidavit of Acknowledgement of Paternity and Consent to use surname of the father pdf..png

(ask for the form from the consular assistant and submit one photocopy of the document and additional copy of the father's passport)



* If the Father is not a Filipino and wants the child to bear his surname, the father must execute an  Affidavit of Acknowledgment of Paternity and Consent to Use the Surname of the Father pdf..png

have the affidavit either (1) notarized by the father's embassy in South Korea or (2) notarized by a local notary public and then authenticated by the ROK's MOFA.



Notarial fees: $25 or KRW 33,550

(Additional KRW 33,550 for each additional affidavit)

상기 내용은 실제와 다를 수도 있습니다. 참고만 해주세요.

0 댓글


서버에 요청 중입니다. 잠시만 기다려 주십시오...